Monday, April 6, 2009

Miracle eyelash growth cream! i hope.....

So today i got a new product. Its called Talika eyelash conditioning cream. Its supose to improve growth and thickening of the lashes which i need very very badly! I am super excited to try this stuff. It supose to take up to 2 weeks to show results but I checked makeupalley and most people seemed to see some kind of an improvement. I am absolutly obsessed with having longer eyelashes and so im giving this a try. I will post some before and after pics as well as updated reviews! The jar is actually the same size as the pic below. Its so tiny! Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. thanks for following! hope this talika works for you :) Ive used their serum before.. awesome banner! so cute! you're so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck ! im interested to see how it works for you !

    ReplyDelete